My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks!

I know it sounds weird, but I was so excited to have 6 comments! After being gone so long....I felt as though everyone would forget about me. You guys are awesome. So, as promised...it motivates me to blog more.

I really just don't know where time goes. Knowing FOR SURE that Carson will be my last baby, I want time to slow down and enjoy every minute. I still can't believe Cooper will almost be 3. It is so fabulous that most of the blogs I followed/follow were all ttc the same time as me. I had that major guilt feeling when I got pregnant and most of you were still ttc. Now, most of you I can happily say are nearing the end of your own pregnancy and it is just thrilling to follow. For those of you still trying, I have faith that you will get your very own BFP!

I will definitely blog more about my upcoming hernia surgery which I am dreading. I also have questions for those of you with little ones of your own. Happy Weekend everyone, and thanks again for reading after all this time! XOXO

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I'm glad you are back ...

nancy said...

You are in my reader, so whenever there is something new, it prompts me. It's like the best way to not forget about people! :)

Jen&Carter said...

I am glad that all is going well with your family. I will be praying for u as your surgery approaches that all goes well and a speedy recovery.