My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blog Update

I have been realizing that I really need to update my blog. Especially the "about me" section where it talks about me still ttc. Even though I will be 18 weeks on Friday, I have not let myself get too excited. It is like I don't want to jinx anything. WEll, I've mostly been waiting for the BIG ultrasound which for me will be on Friday. Most people are so excited to find out the sex. By most people, I mean those who get pregnant so easily and take it for granted. For me (and most of you I know) I just want to find out everything is okay! After that, I will update my blog.

Also, I need to update my blogroll of blogs I read. I am taking a cue from my blog friend Elaine. If anyone out there reads my blog....and you don't see your blog on my blogroll, please drop me a line. I would love to add it. For one, I have checked people's blogs after they commented but never got around to saving it in my favorites. Now, I forget the blogs addresses! Secondly, I like to keep up with stories of people especially those of you who are following along on my journey!

Hope you are all doing well. A bunch of you are starting and IVF cycle this month and you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will update on Friday. Please say a prayer for me that Friday goes well!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

oh good luck on friday!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I totally understand the jinxing thing :( It's bad bad bad :( I have the same problem...

Yetty said...

will be praying for you. Guess the next 2 weeks are really big deal for a lot of us. You're in my prayers