My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Baby-filled 2009

2008 was just great for me! I was pregnant most of the year and had baby Carson in August. It was a joy to ~celebrate~ Christmas this year instead of the worrying I did last year being that I was newly pregnant.

As 2009 approaches, I have new goals. I know that I am done having children so I want to focus on getting myself back in shape and taking better care of myself. Unfortunately, that begins with a double hernia surgery on January 5. A joyful bonus from my pregnancy!

It is thrilling that so many of my blogging buddies are currently pregnant, so I look forward to you all giving birth and experiencing motherhood. Some for the 1st time and others for the 2nd or 3rd. Those of you still TTC...I wish you lots of luck and sticky vibes this year. 2009 will be the year of the baby!!!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Thanks for your comment, lets hope you are right that 2009 is the year of the baby!! Good luck with the hernia operation!!

Triumph in Learning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Triumph in Learning said...

I hope we do get pregnant in 2009!! I don't know about you, but my husband had a hernia a few years ago, and it was very painful. He had surgery, and it took about 2 to 3 weeks for him to get completely back to normal. Since then he hasn't had anymore problems. Hopefully the surgery will go well for you. I'll keep you in my prayers...