My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cautiously Hopeful....

All I can say is that AF was supposed to arrive on Friday. It is now Sunday night and still no sign. Trying not to get too excited....

Unfortunately we are dealing with a weekend snow/ice/etc. storm and I have not left my house to get a HPT. No, I don't have any laying around b/c when I do have them....I use them obsessively.

I will be calling my doc first thing tomorrow to ask for a blood test.

More to come. It is either going to be a FABULOUS holiday, or a letdown.

5 comments:

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Hoping you have some good news to share with us today!!!!!

Amanda said...

I am wishing hoping and praying with you!!!!

Good luck!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

well well well ... hoping and praying!

nancy said...

Wow. I can't believe you are late and you aren't testing! You've been ttc for what? 10 months now and you aren't testing? Ack. Let us know what the blood test says! (like you would keep us in the dark!) :)

Searching said...

Anything?? I've been thinking about you today!