My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

1/4 of the way there!

Quick update b/c I have been meaning to write, but truthfully I have just been too sick. NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IT! But, really the last week has been rough. Last night I spent the night in the emergency room. I was having horrible pains and feared miscarriage. When I arrived they said the cramping was due to severe dehydration. They also did an u/s though (YAY!) and I got to see the lil peanut. Always makes me feel better.

I am so sorry that I haven't been commenting much. I am still reading all your blogs, but commenting has taken a back seat for right now. I have so much I want to say and as soon as I start feeling better you will all probably get a book from me.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night, so this will be all for tonight. By the way...10 weeks down. I like to think of it as a quarter of the way there. As always, thank you so much for your prayers and support. You are all in my thoughts and prayers as well. Good luck as some of you are in your 2 ww and some have an iui planned or just had one done. Sticky vibes!!!!!

3 comments:

Searching said...

I'm so glad you are okay and you got to see your little one!!! Take care of yourself and don't worry about commenting!

Elaine said...

I've been wondering how you were! I am so sorry that you have been under the weather. I hope this finds you feeling better and refreshed in the days ahead!

MoonNStarMommy said...

{{{HUGS}}} I hope you feel better - I did update on the ultrasound.