My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Still hanging in there!

Well, as far as I know...I am still pregnant. I am over 7 weeks now, but I still haven't physically seen my doc. My appointment is next Monday (the 14th) and it feels soooo far away!

It is difficult to blog. I feel soooo blessed to be where I am, but so worried too. I don't want to write a post that seems like I am complaining. I do have symptoms which is a good thing. While I don't enjoy puking each night, it is a nice reminder. I am, however, going in tomorrow for iv hydration.

I am still reading all of my favorite blogs and I am still thankful for all of my supporters. I will try to write again before my appt. on Monday.

Hugs!!!

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

ah complain or vent away .. ijust did ..it felt liberating

Searching said...

Complain away! It's your blog and your right to blog about whatever you are feeling. Enjoy these precious days and weeks with your little one growing away inside you. Write about whatever you feel, good and bad. I'll still check in on you every day even if you are whiney. :)

Elaine said...

I'm so glad you are still hangin in there!!!

Yetty said...

look at it this way, no one ever got arrested for complaining.... at least not online (i think) :)

MoonNStarMommy said...

thanks for checking on me :) I got some news!!

This is your blog - your place to get out your feelings and vent about them good or bad :)

Good luck with your appointment!!

Elaine said...

Hi...just checking in to see how your doc appointment went today.