My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ER-Take 2 (and request for recipes!)

I am really struggling to breathe these days and found myself back in the ER last night. I called my ob/gyn because I felt ridiculous having just been there on Thursday. He said to go back though, because if I am not getting enough O2 then obviously neither is the baby. So, they did a NST and baby boy looked good. :) Then I had a breathing treatment. Maybe doc will move my scheduled c-section date up if this continues?????

Hey a girl can wish!

On a side note, I am still totally nesting. My new plan is to make several dishes that freeze well to have once the baby comes. I will be making chili and meatloaf for sure. Does anyone have any recipes that they are willing to spare that they know freeze well? Thanks so much!!!

6 comments:

nancy said...

lasagne freazes well.

Man, I hope you don't have to go through this breathing thing again. Scary!

The Broken Man said...

Wow thats organised! I am impressed. My organisation is going as far as baby clothes and tidying up - actually planning meals in advance is really something!

Jen&Carter said...

meat loaf freezes good too.
I hope that the breathing issues gets better, bless your heart. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

Elaine said...

Oh Rebecca, I'm so sorry you are having a hard time right now. I hope you are feeling better today!

Searching said...

Anything new?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.