My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blah!

Blah! Pretty much how I feel. Not really even in the mood to blog, but hoping that my ~ranting~ on here will help me to not take everything out on my husband.

First of all, period is here. Not that I didn't expect it, but still depressing each time another month goes by unsuccessful.

Secondly, Hurt my back at work. Badly. Lifting a child. Lots of pain. Enough said.

Those are the 2 main complaints, but it really just seems like everything is just blah right now. Everything else is just little so I am just trying to let it all go and try to enjoy this wonderful holiday season that I usually love.

I need to remind myself to be thankful for all the blessings that I do have!!!!

So tired due to the pain medicine and have to get up super early tomorrow to play bells at church. Question: When do I get to sleep in? Answer: Not any time soon.

Night Night!

3 comments:

Searching said...

Yuck!!! Being tired and in pain and not being able to sleep is just miserable! I hope today/tonight was better for you. Uck, and to get hurt lifting a child *not your own* is just salt in the wound. I'm sorry. :(

On a side note, I used to play bells too. :) In grade school and then in college, until I got this job.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Owie to the hurt back, I'm so sorry! Yeah, AF showing sucks. Sucks, sucks, sucks. Somehow saying that doesn't make it feel better either!

Glad to get an update from you. BTW, I finally answred your tag!

Yetty said...

hope your back feels better soon