My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Goodbye Chlomid

Well, I called the doctor today as I always do when AF arrives so I can refill my prescription. Today, the nurse said the dr. would want to see me this cycle which is always thrilling for me. I always hope he has some magical answers or a special pill that I can take and ...poof!....pregnant! He never does! Anyway, the nurse ~implied~ that this would be my last month on the fertility drug and we would discuss what to do next.

I have mixed feelings about this. I am glad to get off the drug, don't get me wrong BUT...what if I don't ovulate. I am glad to move on to something else...BUT what? A different drug? An IUI? I am going to try REALLY HARD to not obsess about this appointment til it comes on Dec. 11.

For now, I am going to focus on this cycle and hope for a miracle BFP for my Christmas present!

3 comments:

Malky B. said...

Are you taking Clomid or Femera? They are 2 different drugs.

Elaine said...

Maybe now you will get to move on to the injectible drugs. They are much more expensive, but most people respond well to them. I wish you nothing but the best. Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!

Yetty said...

well if you don't ovulate on clomid, might as well move on to injectibles. I had to. Don't let the worry spoil your holidays. Have a good one.