My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random

Happy Over the Hump Day!

I haven't written in awhile as there has not been too much "news" on the TTC front. I am currently on cycle day 13 and definitely believe ovulation is in my near furture. Of course, I won't be seeing my husband til Sunday. Sooooo......I guess I will just look forward to my appt. on Dec. 11 to see where I go from here.

I am actually getting quite excited for Christmas. Unfortunately, I do not have one decoration currently up although it has been on my "to do" list since Thanksgiving. My days have been busy, but it seems like nothing ever gets done.

I have still been keeping up on the blogs I read. Thanks for those of you that read mine and especially for the encouraging comments. :)

I will try to be ~better~ about writing, but something exciting has to happen first.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

good luck on O=ing

Searching said...

Awww, sorry you won't see your hubby. Hope you o after he gets home! Don't worry about the decorations. I can't remember the last holiday I actually decorated for. Maybe Easter?