My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I feel as though I rant, rave, and vent a lot on my blog about things that "annoy" me. (for lack of a better word.) In reality though, I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I know I shouldn't just count my blessings b/c of tomorrow's holiday, but of course it definitely helps.

Sometimes in the midst of all my ~fertility~ issues, things happen that make me feel so blessed. I am truly thankful for so many things in my life. I am also thankful for this blog and the people that it has connected me with. It is nice to have interaction with others that understand.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Blessings...

Searching said...

Thanks! Hope you had a wonderful one!

AwkwardMoments said...

good luck on the dr appointment in the 11th. THank for for commenting on my blog. Wishing and hoping for this cycle

Elaine said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Praying for Christmas miracles...

Elaine said...

checking in on you to see how you are doing...???