My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Wedding is over!

I have been dreading the wedding that I was in yesterday ever since I found out I was pregnant in December. I didn't want to deal with being so pregnant (33 weeks!), hot, big...you get the picture. After speaking w/ the bride, I realized I wasn't getting out of it. But, I made it. And it is a huge burdon lifted. Financially it was tough (shower, bachelorette party, gifts, dress, alterations, shoes, hair, etc.) since I am not currently working. It was also a lot of time and worrying about things, but now I can relax. Other than doctor appointments, my July calendar is basically open. I wasn't sure if I would be on bed rest or how I'd feel, so I am glad to have this month to just get ready and continue cleaning and organizing. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray! Glad you made it. Hope you can relax for the rest of the summer!

nancy said...

Glad you are done with something you didn't want to do.

I can't wait to fill my calendar with things when I'm that pregnant. I love showing off the bump!