My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I ovulated!

The ultrasound was yesterday morning. I have to admit I was quite nervous that I would be told I had a ton of cysts or some other major issue because I have become accustomed to getting bad news. The sonographer (is that a word?) isn't really allowed to give you any medical info, but she did say that it appeared as though I had already ovulated. That is good, right?It always scares me when they start asking a hundred questions. It makes you think....is something abnormal? She didn't tell me anything bad, so I am taking it a positive scan.Now I guess I am on the dreaded 2 week wait. Fortunately, I am busy during the next 2 weeks so that should help. Also, I am finally at peace with this whole infertility thing. I am trying to put it in God's hands, and not stress out so much. Maybe that is part of my problem...By the way, I am sure I have mentioned that my bff is about 4 months preggo with number 2. I just found out that my other really good friend is pregnant with number 3. I did find a way to be happy for them both though!

No comments: