My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Week Wait

Since my dreaded 2ww started last Tuesday, I guess I am officially down to a 1 week wait. Not much to write in terms of what I am thinking. I really don't feel any symptoms nor do I have a "feeling" that I am pregnant. Also, I don't want to get my hopes up. However, I am keeping a positive attitude and trying to stay busy so I don't dwell on it.My lkp was Aug. 27, so I assume my period is due anytime between September 24-29 depending on my cycle being 28-32 days. I want to wait before testing, but I always say that and test early only to get a bfn! Tomorrow is the 20th so hopefully this week will fly by.Keep your fingers crossed for me and send any baby dust that you have laying around. Lol! I will write again soon.

No comments: