My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just another Manic Monday...

Sorry! The Bangles just popped into my head. Well, AF definitely reared her ugly head last night. Blah Blah Blah....called the dr. to get my prescription called in.....Blah Blah Blah....they will do bloodwork day 21....Blah Blah Blah....doctor will see me on day 26. The usual.

Again, I am going to focus on other things this month. My husband and I decided we would try for another 6 months and then take a break for awhile and see what happens.

Probably won't write for awhile as I try to engage in other things during the next couple of weeks, but I will still be reading the blogs I keep up with and hope to read about some BFPs!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love the Bangles! I'll have to remember that for a Monday topic (I had completely forgotten about that song!) Sorry that AF appeared in full swing! I hate that lady! And looks like when she leaves your house, she'll be popping into mine. I think it can only help to focus on other things while you still ttc. I am taking this approach myself this month and beginning a biblestudy with my church. I am open to any distractions at this time. Also, I have booked my first acupuncture appointment too. I am completely a sissy when it comes to needles, but I researched it quite a bit last week and I thought, what the heck! (I'll definitely let you know how that goes for me and it could possibly be something that helps you too!) I'm sorry this month was unsuccessful, but never-the-less, you are a day closer now to being a mommy than you were yesterday! Wished you lived locally to me--would love to actually meet you one day and swap horror stories. You've been a real God-send to me and helped me pray for someone other than myself!

Cyber hugz! Hope you have a good week (and...it's 90 days til Christmas!!! :)