My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's Here

Simply said....it's here. My period. Af came right on time. No time to even get hopeful as she wasn't even a day late.

Although I tell myself not to get my hopes up, it is always a disappointment. Can't even call it a BFN b/c I never even got to test.

Needless to say, wasn't the greatest weekend ever. I will write more this week when I am up to it but wanted to give a "heads up" to my (few) loyal readers. I truly appreciate your support though. As I have said before, I am not too upfront with my friends and family about my infertility issues so this is my venting forum.

P.S Go Steelers, we were losing but have a chance now!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I'm so sorry chick! I hate that old hag (AF)! If it makes you feel any better, she'll be visiting me this week too...

I am so happy that you can come here to vent. It really helps talking about it and receiving encouragement from others! Each failed cycle brings a new try, a new hope, a new opportunity. I know that's not too comforting, but I try to tell myself that so it's not the end of the world.