My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Untitled

I am so tired that I couldn't even get creative to think of a "clever" title for this post. I literally worked everyday this past week (Mon thru Sat) at the day care. It was a lot of work and I am not used to getting up so early and being on my feet all day. Also, I am taking care of my neighbors pets which was a lot more work than I bargained for.

I know I am down to a 1 week wait, but feel nothing. My doctor appointment is on Friday, but for the life of me...I am not sure why. It will be cycle day 28 (usually when my AF visits) but since I am being monitored, he wanted to see me THAT day. I had my progesterone blood work done Friday so I assume they'll just give me the results then.

I dont' work as much this week, so I will be glad to catch up on sleep. I am still trying to be hopeful, but with my last pregnancy I had symptoms by this point. Baby dust!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Maybe the feeling so tired is your symptom? Fingers crossed!!! Baby Dust blowing our way!

Searching said...

Wow, that's ALOT of work!!! I agree, sometimes pet sitting is a bit more than you bargained for. I had to quit when I started my "real" job as a nurse. I miss all the critters though. I'm glad you get a chance to slow down, but working so much does make the days go by!

Searching said...

Thank you for commenting on my rather desperate sounding post. Alright, I am/was desperate. But thanks for caring, I appreciate it!!

Elaine said...

Just checking in to see how you are...I know you are nearing the end of your 2ww...and my fingers crossed that no news is good news!! Hugz!