My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Working 9 - 5....What a way to make a livin'

So, I just got a new job. I have not been working for awhile, but with all the infertility costs, money was getting tight. I knew I needed to get a job and I am unsure what to think of the one I got. I am now a care provider at a day care center at a gym. Sounds fun, right? It is, but...there are pros and cons. Pro: I get to hold babies and it reaffirms my desire to have a baby. Con: I get to hold babies and it reminds me of my desire to have a baby.

I heard that today's Oprah was about infertility. I didn't see it but I did Tivo it and can't wait to watch it. FINALLY! I always wondered why she hasn't done one sooner.

I guess I am officially in the 2ww, but I don't have a good feeling about this cycle. My husband and I had some timing issues during the "peak" days. It is a possiblity, but this month I am not sure when I ovulated. I get bloodwork done this Friday to see if I even did ovulate. I guess they'll check my progesterone levels.

Good luck to all!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Congrats on your new job! Hope that your ovaries were cooperative this month and that you released a healthy egg! Keep us all updated! Hugz!

Searching said...

Good luck with this month! Money is always nice, but I def understand the working with babies thing. So wonderful yet horrible at the same time. I spend each 12 1/2h shift giggling at my babies or trying to choke back tears. Thank goodness for the bathrooms down one of the back halls where no one ever goes. It's a good place to have a short cry. I'll be praying that the joy outweighs the sorrow and you are able to have fun with the munchkins.