My journey dealing with secondary infertility in this crazy fertile world.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I can hardly believe it is Halloween already. I was really hoping to be pregnant by this time (like most of us) as we started trying back in January. To be honest, when we first started...I was hopeful that I would have a baby by Christmas. Ahhhh, to be that hopeful and naive again.

So , tomorrow starts a new month. A month dedicated to being thankful. The month that kicks off the holiday season (i.e. the best time of the year!) I am going to continue to focus on what I have to be thankful fo and ~try~ not to be so darn negative!

Good night and hope you all get lots of treats and no tricks!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I am thankful for you. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for checking in on me.